Wisdom Tooth Extractions - San Angelo & Brownwood, TX
Wisdom Tooth Extractions
Let the Experts Handle It
Wisdom teeth (third molars) are prone to causing swelling, infection and pain. When these complications occur, you need these problem teeth extracted—a surgical procedure best completed by an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. Drs. Ryan and Tony Montgomery are highly trained in performing surgery for wisdom tooth extractions. Rely on our team to expertly remove your wisdom teeth in San Angelo and Brownwood, Texas.
Key Signs of Wisdom Tooth Issues
- Have dental pain near the back of your mouth.
- Develop gum disease, particularly around your molars.
- Have tooth decay (cavities) in a partially erupted wisdom tooth.
- Development of a cyst (fluid-filled sac) around the wisdom tooth.
- Have sustained damage to nearby teeth or surrounding bone.
Our Wisdom Tooth Extraction Process
Wisdom tooth extraction is a standard oral surgery procedure where your wisdom tooth is removed from the back of the mouth. Here’s what you can generally expect from our process: