How it works - San Angelo, TX
What to Expect from
Your Dental Implant Procedure
It Starts with a Conversation
Your dental implant journey begins with a thorough consultation. We take the time to truly understand how missing teeth impact your daily life, ensuring a fully customized dental implant procedure that addresses every aspect of your smile, from its foundation to the restoration.
Our commitment to excellence goes beyond the surface. The surgical aspect of dental implants is meticulously planned and executed with core principles to ensure the utmost success and predictability. Drs. Ryan and Tony Montgomery will be by your side, guiding you through your dental implant treatment options, ensuring you feel confident and prepared for the procedure.
During the treatment planning, we conduct a comprehensive oral exam to determine if teeth extractions or bone grafting are necessary to establish a healthy foundation for your brand-new teeth. Your comfort is of utmost importance to us, and we offer a range of sedation options to ensure a relaxed experience throughout the process. At Angelo Oral Surgery and Dental Implants, we believe in delivering fully customized dental implant solutions that suit your lifestyle and budget, empowering you to restore your dental health and regain your comfort with a beautiful, functional smile.
The Dental Implant Process
After your dental implant(s) have been placed, you will be in the phase known as osseointegration. During this process, your dental implants seamlessly integrate with your bone, ensuring a stable foundation for your new smile.
As oral surgery experts in San Angelo, we offer a comprehensive range of dental implant options, from single dental implants and dental implant bridges to full mouth restorations designed to cater to your unique needs and goals. Regardless of your treatment option, you’ll receive a custom-made final restoration that ensures a comfortable fit in your mouth. This restoration not only enhances the aesthetics of your smile but also improves the overall foundation of your oral health.
Your Final, Brand-New Smile
During the osseointegration process, your dental implants will seamlessly integrate with your bone, ensuring a stable foundation for your new smile.
As your smile experts in San Angelo, we offer a comprehensive range of dental implant options from single implant solutions to complete smile makeovers, all designed to cater to your unique needs and smile aspirations. No matter which treatment option you chose, you will be provided with a final restoration that is fabricated to fit your mouth comfortably.
Why Choose An Oral Surgeon
For Dental Implants?
Dental implant surgery is a complex and delicate procedure. While general dentists can perform some straightforward implant cases, many individuals prefer to seek the expertise of oral surgeons for this type of surgery for several reasons:
- Specialized Training: Our board-certified oral surgeons have undergone additional years of specialized training after dental school, focusing on oral and maxillofacial surgery, including dental implants. This extensive training equips them with the knowledge and skills to handle complex surgical procedures.
- Surgical Expertise: Dental implant surgery involves invasive procedures that require a deep understanding of oral anatomy, bone structure, and soft tissue management. Drs. Tony and Ryan Montgomery have a wealth of experience performing a wide range of surgical procedures within the oral and maxillofacial region, making them more proficient in handling potential complications and ensuring successful outcomes.
- Anesthesia and Sedation: Our oral surgeons are trained in administering various forms of anesthesia and sedation, which allows them to cater to patients with different needs and medical histories.
- Complex Cases: Drs. Tony and Ryan Montgomery are well-versed in complex dental situations or medical conditions that require an oral surgeon’s expertise, such as significant bone loss, sinus augmentation, nerve repositioning, or full mouth reconstruction.
- Management of Complications: While dental implant surgery has a high success rate, complications can still occur. Oral surgeons are well-trained in managing potential complications that may arise during or after the procedure.